ONLINE WELLNESS PROGRAM
Health Coach, Registered Dietitian, Exercise Coach, Yoga Therapist
What is this program?
Mindful Medicine is excited to present our individualized online health coaching program. We believe wellness is a combination of all aspects of our lives, nutrition, sleep, stress, physical activity & community. We want to make our programs & services accessible to everyone regardless of distance, or a busy life.
Our program is for anyone who:
Feels their life is out of balance
Has a chronic disease and would like to manage it – make better lifestyle changes
Has risk factors from chronic disease and would like to prevent it
Has a family history of chronic disease
Wants to lose weight in a sustainable way
Is unable to attend in person
Has a busy life and does not have time to come in during business hours
Why do this program?
Create a lifestyle habit and make it sustainable
Staying healthy is better than being sick
Live longer with good health
Manage chronic disease
Lose weight without fad diets
Because you are sick of being sick
Who is it for?
Why choose us?
At Mindful Medicine, we strongly believe in a team approach. We work as a group of allied healthcare professionals, each of us bringing our expertise in our fields to bring you the best, well-rounded healthcare that you deserve.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
4 Month Program:
Weekly appointments with health care provider
Mid weekly phone call follow ups, support and
access to email communication with team member
The following is a rough outline – the program will be tailored to your needs
1. Initial assessment with Dr. Oza (90 minutes):
Review of history
Make sure you’ve had your physical done by your doctor to exclude any treatable causes that may require medication
Measurements: WC, BP, WHR, BMI
Make sure baseline blood work is done & reviewed by FD
Stage of change form review
Goal setting review
Circle of life review
Dr. Oza will work on your plan of action for next appointment
2. Review of action plan (15-30 minutes):
What do you think of the plan?
Is this doable for you?
Adjust and set up the rest of the program
3. Dietitian assessment (60 minutes)
Dietitian will work on your plan of action before next appointment
4. Exercise coach assessment (60 minutes)
Exercise Coach will work on your plan of action before next appointment
5. Behaviour counselling with Dr. Oza (30 minutes)
6. Dietitian counselling (30 minutes)
7. Exercise coaching (45 minutes)
8. Yoga therapy (30 minutes)
9. Behavior counselling with Dr. Oza (30 minutes)
10. Dietitian counselling (30 minutes)
11. Exercise Coaching (45 minutes)
12. Behavior counselling with Dr. Oza (30 minutes)
13. Dietitian counselling (30 minutes)
14. Exercise Coaching (45 minutes)
15. Behaviour counselling with Dr. Oza (30 minutes)
16. Exercise Coaching (45 minutes)
17. Final session: Behaviour counselling and review overall plan with Dr. Oza (45 minutes)
Members may renew or extend program according to their choice
What we need
Weekly appointment scheduled (48 hour cancellation policy)
Must pay via debit, credit or paypal upfront
48 hour grace period for email replies
Completion of tasks assigned between appointments
$1000.00 CAD + HST
First 5 members:
Next 45 members: